PDA

View Full Version : Total P&P Noob

Wikrin
06-29-2007, 01:20 AM
Hey, people. I've been interested in pen & paper style role playing games for a long while, but until just recently, I've lived in a town that was so small, it didn't even have a game shop. No place in town to buy pen & paper games, comics, or video games. Well, OK, it did have a comic/card/game shop a while back, but that closed down years ago...

A long time ago,(Like 6 years) I had about $300 in D&D books. Well, I never knew anyone to play with, so they went unused, and I no longer have them. Sucks, but it happens...

Anyway, now I live in Anchorage, Alaska. I still don't know anyone, but I just got a copy of the Angel RPG, and I'd really like a chance to actually play that some time... I mean, if I didn't get one, that'd suck. Like, hardcore. Like, so hardcore, you have to be over 25, and under 50, or they wouldn't even let you into the store that sells it. But, honestly, I don't think anyone would buy something that sucked that hard... What am I even talking about anymore? I have no idea. There's nothing to see here, move along!

Well, I'm 18, and I'll be starting college in the fall. I don't talk to people much... Example: I'm pretty sure the last time I had an actual face-to-face conversation with anyone outside of my family was back in October, when I dropped out of High School to get my GED. They were totally screwing me over there. ANYWAY... About a month after that, I left to help my mother take care of my little brother. That's why I'm in Anchorage, ya know. Well, half-brother, if you want to get technical...

Well, now that I've probably got six dozen people stalking me, I think it's safe to say I've said enough. If you want to know anything more, just ask.

Ed Zachary
06-29-2007, 09:51 AM
Well, now that I've probably got six dozen people stalking me, I think it's safe to say I've said enough. If you want to know anything more, just ask.

Are you a member of Al Qa'eda, or are their paternity suits to follow?

Wikrin
06-29-2007, 08:16 PM
Are you a member of Al Qa'eda, or are their paternity suits to follow?

o.O

I meant because I'd said so much. I mean, it was kind of implied...