PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night Online Game

Highway Man
10-24-2013, 12:03 AM
Our group is looking for one more person to join us. We are looking for some one to be a player, but who also has some GM experience. Some one who is basically willing to run a one shot or a short campaign every once in a while, but mainly be a player. We like GMs so giving our main one a break is why we all pull some GM duty. The most important thing we are looking for is some one who works well within the group. Disruptive or annoying people won't be tolerated. The group dynamic is important and this is kept in mind when bringing new people on board.

We meet every Thursday night and play from 8:30pm to 1:30am Eastern Time. So roughly 5 hours of gaming. We have a lot of fun and the time goes by way to fast. We use Maptools for our virtual table top and Skype for voice chat.

We are currently running through the Pathfinder Adventure Path Rise of the Runelords. The current idea is to go through most of the adventure paths. You don't need to have any experience in the Pathfinder rules to try out for the group. When I GM I tend to run Savage Worlds and the others run a variety of games and systems. Fiasco is currently popular for one shots with us. Having a level of adaptability when it comes to genre and systems is a good thing.

There is an emphasis on role-playing and quality characters. We encourage players to make interesting characters that might not work in other games where power is everything. Now of course there are quality characters that are also powerful. The problem arises when power trumps role-play. When common sense about character builds gets tossed to the side for power.

If the day/time work for you and you're interested in joining an established fun group you can post here or send me a private message.

ak47
11-07-2013, 09:23 PM
hi,
my name is aaron kaploe.
user name ak47
i am 34yrs old played dnd sense 1rst edd. my list of games i know.
star wars
star wars saga
star wars d6
castle and crusades
dungeons and dragons 1rst 2nd 3rd 3.5 edd
pathfinder
besm (big eyes small mouth)
d20 modern
d20 future (or advance depending on print)
everquest d20
world of warcraft d20 (one made by wizzards and one made by sword and sorcery)
everquest 2 d20

i be interested in joining.
so please let me know at your earliest conv.
tyvm
ak47

Highway Man
12-07-2013, 09:03 AM
The group is currently full. Should things change I'll update this thread or repost. Thanks for the interest everyone.