PDA

View Full Version : Need a place to store game documentation on line

TheWorldRiversGame
10-12-2013, 09:18 PM
So I am trying to get a group started and I have over 200 pages of documentation for the lore of the world, plus many maps of various locations and a 300 page document I wrote for the rules, but, other than sending the players a usb drive, I have no easy way of getting all of this documentation to the players; especially if I make updates. I would like to have a place on the web that we can use as a group file repository but I don't know where to start looking.

we are already using Roll20 as a private forum and chat room and I am using image shack for the maps. I post the direct image link to each map on the roll20 forum. unfortunately, roll20 does not allow file attachments (at the moment).

anyone have any suggestions?

leavethesilver
10-12-2013, 09:31 PM
My group uses Obsidian Portal to post game calendar events, wiki posts, and adventuring journals and such. As for file storage, we simply have a group gmail account that we store all documents to on the cloud. It works fairly well for us, you should take a look.

AKA13
10-13-2013, 12:40 AM
I use hotmail for my email and they have a feature called skydrive that allows you to upload up to 2 GB of data too it, I personally uploaded the entire Shadowrun PDF to it so my friends could look it over, you just make sure they have permission to view on each document, I also believe you can allow editing, but I haven't needed to use that feature.