PDA

View Full Version : Sci-Fi Inspiration

Yohan Redde
09-23-2013, 04:14 PM
Hello fellow stargazers! I was wondering for some inspiration on generating some generic PC's for my son. he's not into the whole 1st session is al about character creation thing... so i figured I would put together some characters for him.

I would like to have some of you help me in creating some 3rd, 5th, 10th, and 20th level characters for Star Wars Saga Edition.
I really only need some backstory, a bit of a description of personality, and maybe some fluff on their fighting style and a general idea of what their skills would be.
If you know anything about the game system, a quick reference of skills, powers, feats, etc would be a little helpful. Or at least an option of which class you see this character as being. I can fil in the blanks for everything else once the fluff is set for me.

nijineko
09-23-2013, 04:54 PM
watch old cowboy and samurai flicks. they have great source material for backstories, and the lone individual and group setting common to those genre happen to be a great match for a pc or group of pcs. ^^

Yohan Redde
09-23-2013, 05:02 PM
watch old cowboy and samurai flicks. they have great source material for backstories, and the lone individual and group setting common to those genre happen to be a great match for a pc or group of pcs. ^^
as soon as I finished reading ur post I thought of Cowboy Beebop and Trigun. goodhearted bounty hunter who prefers law and order over the dealings of dark backrooms of cantinas...
Idea #1 coming up!

TorteStone
09-28-2013, 04:47 AM
Have you ever heard of Engine Publishing? They have an excellent book called
Masks: 1,000 Memorable NPCs for Any Roleplaying Game http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/93319/Masks-1000-Memorable-NPCs-for-Any-Roleplaying-Game

By the way, they also have an awesome book called http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/103654/Never-Unprepared-The-Complete-Game-Masters-Guide-to-Session-Prep?src=s_pi

-Will-

nijineko
09-30-2013, 09:43 AM
i actually published a small article about worldbuilding. or part one of it anyway. if you are interested, look up my same username here over on hubpages dot com.