PDA

View Full Version : d20 Modern Interest Check - Roll20

doerrtea
08-30-2013, 04:56 PM
I`ve recently gotten my hands on the d20 Modern source books. I`ve been playing a lot of DnD lately and wanted a bit of something different.
After a small little play test on roll20 I`ve decided I`d like to get a group of players together interested in playing a self-driven campaign.

I`d like to test some interest, make sure we have enough players and DMs to seriously put the work into getting started. I`ll discuss my ideas after I have a few names, but I promise you, if you want to be part of something fantastic, this is your chance.

I`m hoping to have players that also have DM experience with d20, as I`d like to be able to swap DMing responsibilities and stuff to keep things fresh. A very casual campaign with endless opportunities.
Like I said details to come, but it`ll be good for new and old players alike I believe.

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/8524/d20-modern-future-unknown

doerrtea
08-30-2013, 10:46 PM
I see I'm getting some views but no takers. Perhaps a bit of the concept I've got in mind would persuade players otherwise:

'The Year is 2015. The world is entering the Age of Information and drastic changes are on the horizon. A coalition of the most powerful nations has put together a Global Initiative(GI) geared towards protecting the human civilization from any and all forms of threat.
The Agency is recently founded and still in its very infant stages, but the promise of further funding is there, IF endeavors prove successful.

The best of the best are being recruited as the first Agents. The GI has submitted a list of the finest soldiers and scholars for Management.
Once the recruits have been selected they will be `collected`and brought to the current Agency HQ.
As we can not release all of the information to you at this time, we hope that you have faith in the necessity of this project.`

I hope that is a enough of a teaser to get a few of the slightly interested people more interested. Like I said, once I have a few commitments we`ll be able to lock down more details.

Daver
08-31-2013, 06:51 PM
I am in to play an awesome cop man who gets recruited to drive fast and blow things up

doerrtea
09-02-2013, 03:55 PM
Well that makes 1 PC, we can start with as few as 3.
I'm seeing lots of people pop in, but none of you want to stay? If you make a post with any questions or anything like that I'll reply, but I just need 2 more players and we can get the Agency up and running.

ultra_dude
09-03-2013, 05:12 AM
I can't decide between the old stuck in his ways chief that just cant adapt to these new age technologies or rough tough guy cop with a grudge to settle with outlaws and nothing to lose...

doerrtea
09-03-2013, 06:27 PM
Well we're are 2 players now. JUST ONE MORE! The recruiting process isn't easy, but the Agency needs the finest.

Dark
09-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Now the posting is all week is it one post a day?

Moon
09-06-2013, 03:46 PM
I'd be interested in hearing more.