PDA

View Full Version : CthulhuTech - LFP (Maptools 1.3b87 + Skype; Saturdays 8pm CST)

Crescens
08-27-2013, 11:39 AM
I am looking for two to three more players for an online CthulhuTech campaign on Saturdays, between 8 p.m. and ???? (will determine based on player's schedules). CST. Maptools with a light weight framework and Skype are the tools of the trade.

There are currently two players in the group. The game is still in the planning stages and the plot will rely heavily on the players choices of characters. It is a "street level"-type of game, so no Mecha or Engel character types. All CTech books are open for use, but I ask that you do not read Damnation View or Burning Horizon as I plan on implementing some of the metaplot events.

The current players have chosen a Tager and an Intelligence Agent. I do expect that all players will synergise their story and mechanical choices to make grouping logical and fun.

If interested, please contact me at rob.gatlin@gmail.com.

Crescens
08-29-2013, 10:21 PM
We have a third player and are looking for two more.

Crescens
09-08-2013, 02:48 AM
The game has started, but we are still recruiting.We have a Phantom Tager and an Eldritch Society Intelligence Agent. PM me or email me at rob.gatlin@gmail.com to join.