PDA

View Full Version : SW: Edge of the Empire Campaign - West LA/Santa Monica/etc area

Zerok
08-06-2013, 01:38 PM
Hey!

So, Iím a newcomer to tabletop RPGs but would love to start up a game of Edge of the Empire (the new-ish Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars RPG). I love roleplaying and Star Wars and figured this would be a great place to start.

If anyone in the West LA/Santa Monica/etc area wants to get together and start up an adventure then let's do it! I figure we could start off with the beginner game and go from there. I'm willing to try my hand at being a GM but am not opposed to give that position to someone else. Whichever better serves the game.

PM or post in this thread if you're interested! Let's have some fun!

Zerok
08-13-2013, 11:29 AM
Still looking for a group!

Zerok
08-27-2013, 10:22 AM
I know I'm probably annoying everybody but I'm still looking to start or join a group! I really love reading the core rulebook but nothing beats actually playing! I'm willing to go outside my range listed because I'm desperate! PM or post here :)

Zerok
10-14-2013, 12:47 PM
I've not given up yet. If anyone in the LA area wants to start up a SW:EoE group, I'd be so down. As a player or GM, message me or post here!