PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Fort Worth Texas

Tinywagon
08-04-2013, 02:18 PM
Hey all,

I'm new to the state of Texas and I'm looking for a group to join. I've been playing for most of my life in various systems and with different groups from Boston to New Mexico. I'm a huge fan of roll play heavy games but I also enjoy good combat when the time ups right. I'll be posting up in some other forums to see if I can find a game around me. I'm currently in central Fort Worth and I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance for a game.

Pug Markov
08-05-2013, 06:55 AM
I am a long time role player in Fort Worth looking for a regular group. I am disabled and cannot drive myself but I am willing to pay for gas for anyone willing to carpool with me. I am on the Benbrook side off of Vickery.

Arkhemedes
08-05-2013, 12:40 PM
To both Tinywagon and Pug. I have a group in southwest Fort Worth very near both of you and we have room for one or two more players if either of you are interested. We have four very steady and reliable players plus myself the GM, and we play a Pathfinder game every other Saturday starting at 3 in the afternoon and going until around 11 or so. For 2/3rd's of the year we play a game based in the Greyhawk setting. The characters are now 7th level and the plan is to continue playing them until they reach 20th level or even higher. In this campaign the players are given lots of choices and they have a lot of say so about where the campaign is headed. The other 1/3rd of the year, starting sometime in September usually, we play a game based in the Ravenloft setting for any who like to change things up a bit and are fans of gothic horror. I typically run one or two short adventures in Ravenloft with one group of characters that is currently at 4th level, then switch back to the Greyhawk group until the following autumn until we then resume with the Ravenloft group, and so on.

For more info on any of this, please check out my profile by clicking on my user name and take a look at my most recent posts. Also, I have been using the Obsidian Portal website for several years now and many of the details of my campaign are listed there. So if you go to obsidianportal.com and search for my user name, Arkhemedes, you will see the campaigns there, the current ones being: Greyhawk Gem of the Flanaess and The Ravenloft Files Dead of the Night.

Let me know if any of you are interested and we'll talk. Thanks and happy gaming!

VerdellMelo
08-13-2013, 03:37 AM
a warm and pleasent welcome on this community, make this place more and more advanced and enjoy the stay a lot here.

nijineko
08-14-2013, 03:27 PM
welcome to the community! feel free to ask any questions, and we hope you find game and have fun!

VerdellMelo
08-17-2013, 04:00 AM
welcome abroad i am sure u would enjoy the stay here