PDA

View Full Version : no name picked yet

GeekEclectic
08-02-2013, 12:49 PM
I'm currently LFG for a weekly Monday night online game starting somewhere between 9pm and 11pm Eastern(I'm flexible, but 9pm at the earliest because of my work schedule). We'd use the Infrno game table to keep track of stuff, and Skype for voice. I hope we can find a GM and hopefully 3 additional players besides myself.

Character-wise, I'd like to play a member of a team of original characters who are just getting their big heroic start in the Marvel Universe. Kind of like Young Avengers or Runaways, only not quite so young. Maybe early-to-mid-20s. Group character generation to provide assistance, share ideas, and ensure group coherency would be ideal. I'd really like to try out the Heroville method, but that's not a requirement. For anyone who's unfamiliar with it, the Heroville method of character generation can be found here:

http://samhaine.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/heroville-pathways/

Universe-wise, I'd kind of like to pretend that certain events like House of M and Civil War never happened. I don't know if it's just because I was a bigger reader back in the '90s and am viewing that era through nostalgia goggles(this is totally possible), but some aspects of the more recent big events just rub me the wrong way.

If you'd like to run such a game, or be a fellow player in such a game, please let me know here. Hopefully we can get something worked out. I've gotten a taste of MHR, and I really want more. ;)

GeekEclectic
08-06-2013, 02:28 PM
We managed to find 4 players and a GM, but the GM's work schedule changed suddenly so he couldn't do it after all. So we still need a GM. If you want to GM some Marvel, you have 4 eager players who will welcome you with open arms!