PDA

View Full Version : Seattle, WA player/GM

jakewaltier
06-25-2007, 03:19 AM
Hey everybody. I've been in Seattle for about a year. I've been gaming on and off for over 10 years, and prefer GMing over playing. I would describe my style as casual tactical, though I'd like to try new things. I plan on running monthly one-shots at my local roleplaying meetup (http://roleplayers.meetup.com/71/). My next will be "Against the Orcs" for Savage Worlds on July 28th. I also plan on running and ongoing Savage Worlds game, either Eberron or 50 Fathoms. PM or email me if you are interested in either.

Farcaster
06-25-2007, 12:10 PM
Welcome, Jake!

Were you out at the Fantastic Games meet-up the other day? I've only been in the Seattle area for a couple months now, and I hadn't been there before. I showed late, so I just met with the owner and staff and got a tour of the place. Its a very cool environment that they've created there, and the five gaming rooms they let people use for free are a very nice feature! I'm thinking about trying to kick off a game there at the next roleplaying event.

jakewaltier
06-26-2007, 03:41 AM
Unfortunately, I was planning on running the Savage Worlds adventure, but the organizer told me he didn't think there would be enough space. Rather than show up not knowing if I would be able to run my game, I decided to postpone it and guarantee a spot next time. Then something came up and I decided not to go.