PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition Game Starting

zenile
07-31-2013, 11:26 PM
::A worn and faded piece of vellum has been hastily pinned to a prominent
message board which dominates the town courtyard::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ASSISTANCE NEEDED
Merchant caravan will be making 1 week trek to Winterhaven for start of annual
Solstice Revelrie. Seeking sellswords and trackers to ensure safe passage.
Varied skills a must. Must be willing to engage in all and sundry activities.
All backgrounds welcome. Contact Gevarn inside The Early Rooster for interview.

I'm looking at running H1: Keep on the Shadowfell. I'll be running a Forgotten Realms conversion, but obviously if you've been through the Keep once or twice, this game might not be for you (unless you can play your PC appropriately). I would like for this game to be aimed at people who are new to 4th Edition, who don't mind going through the few bumps and bruises that will come along with a new DM. The following acts will be converting other older material and some new material as well.

I'm planning on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday evening game starting at 8:30 pm CST (-6 GMT I believe) and gaming till about 11:30pm cst (3 hours or so).

If your interested, reply here or send me a pm with your availability and class you'd like to play.