PDA

View Full Version : My DriveThru PDF's of SUPERS by BBG

flyingcircus
07-30-2013, 04:55 PM
I just found out that BBG no longer owns Supers and the Supers Sourcebook, that I purchased from DTRPG and have waited for updates to the pdf's for a long time now and keep checking ever so often. That's when I see it belongs to some company called Hazard now, WTH? So now I have to re-buy just to get updated pdf's of a game I was suppose to get updates on? That's really not kosher man!:mad:

Simon W
07-31-2013, 01:28 AM
Before I sold the game to Hazard, the updated pdf was available for free to everyone who had bought the game. A mass email was sent via RPGNow/Drivethru telling buyers (whose settings are set to accept emails from that site) that there is an updated download available. It was available to download for over a year. As I have the right to sell SUPERS! to whomever I want, whenever I want, I don't see how I can be responsible for you not downloading your update. Also, please don't come onto my forums to publicly berate me. You could have asked a simple question or even PM'd me. As I no longer own SUPERS!, there is nothing I can do for you..although, maybe there is....tell you what, PM me your email address and I'll send you a free copy of Triumphant! instead.

urbwar
07-31-2013, 07:16 PM
I just found out that BBG no longer owns Supers and the Supers Sourcebook, that I purchased from DTRPG and have waited for updates to the pdf's for a long time now and keep checking ever so often. That's when I see it belongs to some company called Hazard now, WTH? So now I have to re-buy just to get updated pdf's of a game I was suppose to get updates on? That's really not kosher man!:mad:

It should still be in your library, so just go find it and download it (which would be the last version).

urbwar
07-31-2013, 07:19 PM
Before I sold the game to Hazard, the updated pdf was available for free to everyone who had bought the game. A mass email was sent via RPGNow/Drivethru telling buyers (whose settings are set to accept emails from that site) that there is an updated download available. It was available to download for over a year. As I have the right to sell SUPERS! to whomever I want, whenever I want, I don't see how I can be responsible for you not downloading your update. Also, please don't come onto my forums to publicly berate me. You could have asked a simple question or even PM'd me. As I no longer own SUPERS!, there is nothing I can do for you..although, maybe there is....tell you what, PM me your email address and I'll send you a free copy of Triumphant! instead.

Don't do that Simon. I just checked my account, and Supers! is still in my library. I only bought it when you had it available, so they can still access the last version you uploaded. This was just an asshat who ranted without actually bothering to see if it was still there.

Simon W
08-01-2013, 12:54 AM
Don't do that Simon. I just checked my account, and Supers! is still in my library. I only bought it when you had it available, so they can still access the last version you uploaded. This was just an asshat who ranted without actually bothering to see if it was still there.
I've a mind to delete his ranty post...:rolleyes:

Simon W
08-01-2013, 09:22 AM
It should still be in your library, so just go find it and download it (which would be the last version).

Maybe he'll come back and apologise...

urbwar
08-02-2013, 12:08 AM
guess we'll see

flyingcircus
11-30-2013, 09:22 PM
Sorry about the rant, I was frustrated over the fact I got no info from DrivethruRPG on it at all. No biggie though, I contacted the owner of Drivethru and showed me it was in a separate account I forgot about, with a very old email address that was dead, so I had to update the account. Everythings kool now. Just wish you still owned it, sorry for the rant, I know its not your fault, shit happens.

Don't worry about Triumphant I went ahead and purchased a copy off there, thanks for the offer anyhow.

nijineko
12-03-2013, 11:10 AM
^-^