PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

Rubberchrist
06-24-2007, 01:47 PM
I've been playing games since I was 9~10. Thats about 20 years, folks. Mostly DnD or home-brewed systems. I was with a gaming group for about 10 years back home, but haven't had time/ found a good group since I moved out to the Seattle area.

I'm looking to find a good 3.5 game to get in on that meets about 2-3 times a month (I'll know more when I get a different job).

If you need a good Mage or Rogue let me know.

-R

Farcaster
06-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Hey, Rubberchrist! Welcome to Pen & Paper Games. You're actually right near me. I recently moved from Texas and I'm now over in the Factoria area.

I may be starting up a local bi-weekly game sometime in the next couple of months. I was out at the Seattle D&D Meetup (http://dnd.meetup.com/192/?gj=sj6) yesterday which they hold at a place called "Fantastic Games" in Edmonds. It's a bit of a drive, but its a cool venue. They have five or six room for gaming that are open six days a week. I was thinking about doing a kick-off session at one of the meetups and then starting up a bi-weekly game out there. If I do, I'll give you a ping.

If you're interested in checking the place out:

Fantastic Games & Toys
22617 76th Ave W Suite #204
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 775-4871

Lesuit
06-24-2007, 09:17 PM
I run a 3.5e game Tuesday evenings starting at 6:30 at Genesis Games & Gizmos in Redmond. Attendance varies, generally about 4-6 players at the table. The campaign is episodic so not everyone has to show every week.

Feel free to stop by and check out the table.

CJ

Rubberchrist
06-25-2007, 10:19 AM
Excellent! I'm going to be talking to my new employer on Friday so I can see what days I'll have off 8)

-R