PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Edge of your Seat!

hencook
07-17-2013, 01:49 AM
Hey, if you're down to play Star Wars Edge of the Empire on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday night, just private message me. Right now it's just me and my friend. I'm in the Fountain Valley area, and we'll be playing at my house, or over at my friend's house in La Habra. We're big on board games and RPGs, so if there's any night where a player doesn't show up, we can easily pop out a few board games. We can also play Shadowrun, D&D, Pathfinder, or Paranoia (shrug).

As for the type of gamers we are, we've both been GMs and we generally like to play fun, offbeat characters. I'm 26. He's 32. You can be how ever old you want to be. OK. PM me.

hencook
02-12-2014, 12:29 AM
Bump. We have three.

ChildofAeon
02-20-2014, 09:06 PM
I'm in Corona and have a roughly 30 mile travel radius. How far away is fountain valley exactly?

I've only played Edge of the Empire once, liked it, but never bought the books.

I own a cadre of generic RPGs, (Fate Core, Strands of Fate, Basic Roleplaying, Savage Worlds) and can GM with most of them however.

hencook
02-21-2014, 02:27 AM
I'm in Corona and have a roughly 30 mile travel radius. How far away is fountain valley exactly?

I've only played Edge of the Empire once, liked it, but never bought the books.

I own a cadre of generic RPGs, (Fate Core, Strands of Fate, Basic Roleplaying, Savage Worlds) and can GM with most of them however.

We play Saturdays or Thursdays. We can either play in La Mirada or Fountain Valley. A map check indicates both are equidistant at 30 miles each at a 36 minute drive.

ChildofAeon
02-21-2014, 08:47 PM
Time? Either day is a good fit for me.

hencook
02-22-2014, 06:18 AM
Time? Either day is a good fit for me.

I think we might be capped out at 4 players at the moment. If you're subscribed to this thread, I'll reply again if we have an opening. You know how it is with rpg games, its difficult to get things going the first few rounds, so I'll notify you if a spot opens.