PDA

View Full Version : Addicted to Bolt Action and terrain building

kirksmithicus
07-09-2013, 12:54 AM
I haven't been on the site much as of late. Seems I spend most of my time working on my various Bolt Action armies and building terrain.

For those of you interested in such thing you can check out my blog to see all of my stuff. Right now it is all Bolt Action related but I am getting ready to expand into some other areas, and back into the world of RPG's. Though I am thinking to do a seperately blog for this.

If you dig WWII and miniature terrain have a look ---> My Imagination is in Ruins (http://rubbler-rouser.blogspot.com/2013_04_01_archive.html)

Skunkape
07-09-2013, 12:50 PM
That's some really great looking terrain!

mrken
07-10-2013, 06:55 AM
Don't you just love foam insulation? :)

nijineko
07-10-2013, 10:43 AM
speaking of foam... foam caulking can be quite handy for strengthening joins and for organic shapes in general, as is that organic spray insulation. a bit on the pricey side, what.

kirksmithicus
07-10-2013, 11:29 AM
That's some really great looking terrain! Thank you.

Don't you just love foam insulation? :) I do brother, I do. The stuff on your FB page looks awesome. If I ever get out to Denver ever again I will have to come by and crash your game. I can't believe that I used to live there, and almost all of my family lives there and I have not visited in almost 6 years!

speaking of foam... foam caulking can be quite handy for strengthening joins and for organic shapes in general, as is that organic spray insulation. a bit on the pricey side, what. I just discovered foam spackling/caulking awesome stuff with lots of potential.