PDA

View Full Version : [ONLINE] (Savage Worlds) Pirates of the Spanish Main....age of sail roleplaying

daddystabz
07-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Do you love the C.S. Forester stories about Horatio Hornblower and the A&E tv series based upon those books? Did you enjoy the Jack Aubrey stories by Patrick O'Brian and the movie based upon them, Master and Commander?

Well then this is the campaign for you!

We will be playing online over Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop Pirates of the Spanish Main for Savage Worlds, an amazing RPG setting based upon the 18th. century age of sail that focuses on roleplaying members of his Majesty's Royal Navy in my campaign. In this game the players will help create the story by adding elements they would want to see in their adventures.

Begin as an Ensign or Midshipman and watch your character grow like Hornblower as you fight bravely on land and sea for king and country. Romance the Dutch daughter of a famed captain, cross swords with deadly pirates. You can do it all in this game!

We will also be using voice chat via Skype to run the game. People new to the setting and/or Savage Worlds are welcome. We will help you learn the game and provide materials to aid in play. I have an ULTIMATE LICENSE so ANYONE can play, even with the demo, for FREE!

I am willing to help each player learn this simple system and will provide materials to play the game.

Lazarus
07-03-2013, 03:48 PM
What day and time do you plan running?

daddystabz
07-06-2013, 03:45 PM
What is your availability like? Do you prefer weekly or bi-weekly or once a month game frequency?What is your Skype username? Are you registered on Google + at all?Also, can I please get your email address and name? I will add you to my contact list for the game.

Lazarus
07-07-2013, 09:55 AM
I am in Mountain time zone and Friday evening works best for me. I can do weekly to monthly.

daddystabz
07-10-2013, 01:11 AM
Bump!

Jackdaw
07-11-2013, 07:14 AM
I am interested, but have no experience with this particular systen. Times and such?

My skype is Jackdaw, or sikozudanicelle@hotmail.com

Lazarus
07-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Bump!

If you want more of a commitment, you will have to give us a day and time. I know I can't commit until I know when you are going to game.