PDA

View Full Version : Wierd D6's

Gurby
06-27-2013, 10:41 PM
A friend of a friend wants to sell some Odd D6's he got in trade 10+ years ago on a friday night before a long weekend for a pair of used tires and balancing the rims. They were supposed to return to pay the bill and P/U the dice but never did.

He had them on E-BAY with no bids coming in, from my understanding. owner thinks they're worth $5+ a piece/a die. there are loose dice, some bagged in pairs, 10's, 25's and a few dozen bags of well over a 100pcs. but all the same die type.

I think they are for an old game. They Black,Dark Grey and Some are a dull black on the sides there is a red Chaos (Elric'eque design with 11 pointed star /w sword and battleaxe cross bone design) design, opposite this is a a target(Red center white surrounding it, 2 sides are blue Pips with 2 white Pips and 2 sides are 2 white Pip.

Any ideas what these dice are to??

nijineko
06-28-2013, 02:44 PM
any chance for a screen shot? your description is very nice, but a thousand words and all that... ^^

Gurby
06-28-2013, 07:31 PM
any chance for a screen shot? your description is very nice, but a thousand words and all that... ^^
the ones I took sucked badly and were visually useless