PDA

View Full Version : Looking for game, Southeastern NH and thereabouts....

Xhaosdaemon
06-23-2013, 06:50 PM
I am definitely interested in getting into some gaming again (that isn't PbP, I do plenty of that). Wondering if there are any groups near Nashua NH (within an hour or less) who are looking for a new player? I am initially looking to play but once settled in with a group would not be averse to trying my hand at GMing. Games that I have played recently in various mediums: Barbarians of Lemuria, The One Ring (briefly), The Mutant Epoch, Hellfrost, Deadlands (SW), Talislanta, Villains & Vigilantes, Supers! (briefly), All Flesh Must Be Eaten, Necessary Evil, Dungeon World (briefly), Atomic Highway, and Hackmaster. Am also curious to try Stormbringer, Yggdrasill, and Remnants and have played Runequest and Traveller a LONG time ago. I am definitely interested in getting into a post-apoc game if one is available that I am familiar with.

My availability is generally Friday evenings, Saturday, and Sunday. Please drop in here or send me a PM if you have a game you are looking for a player for in this area. Thank you. :)

Sword_Jockey
06-25-2013, 04:24 AM
I am attempting to build a group in the area all I need is maybe one or two more people that have definitely said they are interested and I can start looking for locations.

Xhaosdaemon
06-25-2013, 01:10 PM
So what game system were you looking to be using for this group? :)