PDA

View Full Version : The Five Cities - New Campaign setting

Tiersis
06-19-2013, 12:12 PM
Hello all,

My wife and I (31m/25f) would like to host a pathfinder game in a setting that I've been working on for awhile now. We are doing this to meet new people and make new friends, and welcome any players who think the same way. We host our games in our home, and we have a dog. Shes medium sized and doesn't cause any trouble, but if you can't stand dogs, beware. :)

The setting is a high fantasy setting in a unique world where the monstrous humanoid tribes rose up long ago forcing the civilized races to band together, and for 5 Enormous cities with huge walls they could use to protect themselves from the savage threat.

Now hundreds of years later, adventurers make their way exploring the ruins of the world left behind, protecting those who travel between the cities, and many other ways. In this world full of danger, a sword, bow, or spell can make you very rich, if you survive it.

I'm willing to be flexible on the theme of the campaign, but that's the world thus far. I won't be making a story until I know my players, so that I can make sure they all have fun.

Please let me know if interested!

-Adam

Luckanan
06-23-2013, 04:17 AM
What day/time do you plan to meet?

Tiersis
06-24-2013, 12:12 AM
Typically weekdays around 5, but we can change that depending on the groups needs. We are very flexible.

kalaskaagathas
07-05-2013, 11:24 PM
Is this game still looking for players?

Luckanan
07-08-2013, 12:24 PM
I'll be free Mon & Tues nights after August 4th. Long-time gamer though I mostly GM. Looking forward to sitting on the other side of the GM screen. :)