PDA

View Full Version : IL, Romeoville Looking for players(D&D 3.5 and Iron Heroes)...

ShadowChemosh
06-21-2007, 05:44 PM
We have a current group of gamers that play in the Romeoville area on Saturday's every 2-3 weeks. We game from 4pm to midnight. The group is 30+ with guys and gals. We are looking for another player(or more) to round out the group. We currently have 4 players and a DM, but another player would help to round out the group.

As a group we try our best to create and run interesting fun games that consists of roleplaying, combat, puzzles, mysteries, politics, and overall balanced style of games. Some sessions may be more roleplaying then combat, and some sessions maybe more combat than roleplaying. This group switches the DM job around so different style games are always possible with our group. We also enjoy different settings from low magic Darksun type campaigns to a high-magic Eberron campaigns are all things we have played in the past and have plans to play in the future.

We play both 3.5 D&D with extra books and we are run games using Iron Heroes. For those that don't know IH is a variant set of d20 rules that emphasizes maneuver, inventive attacks, and tactics rather than static lines of battle. The innovative stunt system encourages characters to accomplish heroic and imaginative attacks.

We are looking for fun gamers who are interested in gaming in different D&D settings. This group switches the DM job around so different style games are always possible with our group. We also enjoy different settings from low magic Darksun type campaigns to a high-magic Eberron campaigns are all things we have played in the past and have plans to play in the future.

So if interested in what we are currently playing or looking to join please send a email or PM.

Thanks

De_Chain
06-21-2007, 06:43 PM
sounds like something I'm looking for. When are you going to meet next?

ShadowChemosh
06-21-2007, 10:06 PM
Our next game is July 21st where we will be finishing out my Iron Heroes game that has run for about the last year. Another player will be taking over DMing for a brand new level 1 Pirate/Sea based game probably run in the Eberron Setting(D&D 3.5 rules). So probably work best to simply get you involved with the new game.

Send me an email at shadowchemosh(at)yahoo(dot)com and I can get you into the YahooGroup we use. From their you can join in some of the discussion about the new game.

Later

bigtony
06-22-2007, 08:09 AM
Hey Shadow
i'd like to play i live in plainfield and have been looking for a game bad.
contact me at afranks2007@yahoo.com i have plenty of room to host if its needed. but i would like to get all of the info to start.
i will also leave a message on your email.