PDA

View Full Version : Low Life: The Rise of the Lowly

labeless
06-10-2013, 10:38 AM
Gazillions of years in the future the vaunted Hoomanrace is extinct and Oith's dominant life forms evolved from cockroaches, snack cakes, and the dregs that survived the various apocalypses.

I am looking to play this but can run it if the interest is there. Look up the setting, if you like light hearted dark comedy then this may be for you. If you are looking for a fantasy setting that contains "NO ELVES" or traditional fantasy races.

Fuzzy alchemist
06-11-2013, 09:53 PM
I would potentially be up for joining this game. I have the original book and have some familiarity with it. I could even run it as long as the players were not overly dependent on me to provide them stories. I would do much better with players who have characters with actual goals rather than ones who sit around waiting for the universe to dump stories in their laps. The more you depend on me to make the stories the less effective I am. I would have to obtain the new book when it is available. The ad seems to indicate that it is not finished yet and I have no idea when it will be.