PDA

View Full Version : Rockville, MD - 2nd Edition; Greyhawk

Quasadu
06-06-2013, 08:42 AM
Our group is currently looking for 2-3 new players to join an ongoing AD&D 2nd Edition Greyhawk campaign. We play Sunday nights at my apartment in Rockville, which is within walking distance of metro and has plenty of parking.

The players are all adults and are very friendly, and we welcome mature players who are looking to relax and have a good time rolling dice, munching on snacks, and playing make believe. :)

We have been playing together as a group for just over a year, although this campaign started back in March. Sadly due to real life interferences, a couple of players have had to move on recently - so we are looking to fill those seats and bring some fresh personalities and ideas to the group. The current characters are a druid, fighter, and wizard (levels 2-3).

The campaign is focused on equal parts roleplaying and combat... maybe leaning slightly toward roleplaying. I'm looking to run several classic modules in the campaign, once the characters are of a level high enough to survive! Now is a great time to get in on this campaign. We welcome AD&D (and other game) veterans as well as first time role-players.

If you're interested just send me a message or reply here and I will be happy to answer any questions, provide links to the campaign website, and so on. I look forward to hearing from you!

Timpo
02-15-2017, 07:25 AM
This sounds interesting. Lemme know if you are still looking.

Quasadu
02-19-2017, 08:13 AM
Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately this campaign ended a while ago and we're on to 5th edition now, currently with a full group. But I will keep you in mind if a spot opens up.