PDA

View Full Version : LFG online require DM and atleast 2 players. All games will be posted on YT!

Seekanddestroy0011
06-05-2013, 09:47 PM
Hello. I am SeekAndDestroy.

I was looking for people/GM to play a weekly campaign. I have been out of the scene for a few years, but I think i have enough understanding to hopefully play without completely frustrating everyone. I am looking for just online (Skype) with Roll20 or some other program. I also have another friend that was interested but completely new to the scene. He has a channel with 7000+ subs we are planing on putting the weekly campaign up his channel or mine depending on the week. Need a GM that will be Tolerant, Understanding, and will punish the shit outta people for stupid actions. you get what i mean.... If you are interested please post a response or e-mail me at SeekAndDestroy0011@yahoo.com

nijineko
06-06-2013, 01:30 PM
hooooh? kiyomi ari sou mono da, jikan areba. zan nen, ima no tokoro ni, jikan nain da.

(ah sorry, typed in the wrong language, don't feel like deleting it - would be interested if i had time, but sadly i don't. )

^^

falinxelote
06-06-2013, 02:36 PM
hmmmm what system are you into? Why a punishing GM?

Seekanddestroy0011
06-07-2013, 12:38 AM
Helps people learn better if the DM is a little punishing, and I was into AD&D 2nd edition I think it was Forgotten Realms.

nijineko
06-07-2013, 11:19 AM
i wonder if i would fit. i tend towards the rule of yes tempered by the rule of natural consequences, so i was sorta assuming that latter would fall under the category of punishing stupid actions.

good question about system. that can make a big difference for some people. after all, you get one sort of game with teenagers from outer space, and a different sort of game with tmnt.

Seekanddestroy0011
06-08-2013, 01:55 AM
i wonder if i would fit. i tend towards the rule of yes tempered by the rule of natural consequences, so i was sorta assuming that latter would fall under the category of punishing stupid actions.

good question about system. that can make a big difference for some people. after all, you get one sort of game with teenagers from outer space, and a different sort of game with tmnt.

Perhaps the best thing I can tell you is to hit me up on Skype tomorrow around 8pm eastern. My Skype is same as my forum name. If you think you can do it and will fit in give it a shot. We are have a few we are looking at already, but it couldn't hurt to see. Might be perfect for our group.

Shane Sirosky
03-20-2014, 07:51 PM
I'd like to play my skype name is rollbar89 if ya wanna hit me up.

KOBAL105
03-30-2014, 06:50 PM
My girlfriend and I are looking for a group to play with via Skype username KOBAL105