PDA

View Full Version : OKLAHOMA TABLETOP GAMING -- let's make it happen!

magic-rhyme
06-02-2013, 07:22 PM
I already have a group, with me as the primary game master, and we are looking to expand. Since enough of us may have to leave for a while, the expansion may end up being the creation of one or two new gaming groups with members of my original group and with me as game master.

During the summer in cities with significant college student populations, such as Norman and nearby cities, there are plenty of tabletop gamers but they scattered all over the place and have difficulty finding one another.

I'm trying to locate fellow southern Oklahoma tabletop roleplayers and gather us together into one or two gaming groups that can meet weekly or biweekly throughout the summer and onward.

We play superhero RPGs, cyber-pulp (not punk but pulp!) RPGs, space opera SFRPGs like Star Trek or Babylon 5, and both fantasy RPGs and D&Dish RPGs (imagine old skool dungeon crawls and genuine roleplay somehow in the same campaign).

Contact me through my profile or through the e-mail option by way of my profile. I hope to hear from you soon!

magic-rhyme
08-11-2013, 01:02 AM
Where are the Norman, Oklahoma tabletop gamers?