PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody!

Doc Savage
05-16-2013, 01:30 PM
Great to meet you. I'm here for the PbP, so if anyone's looking give me a shout. I'm particularly interested in a canon DC or Marvel RPG, 1st Level Rifts or After the Bomb, Deadlands (either original Pinnacle or Savage Worlds), or octane, which, if you've never seen it, you really should. I look forward to getting to know folks!

jpatterson
05-16-2013, 05:28 PM
Hey Doc, welcome. Saw you pop into chat the other night, but left. I know of someone who is wanting to start a Deadlands or at least an Aces and Eights online game sometime soon but I think it will be in a voice chat format. Are you specifically looking for only play by post forums games? I've had varying success with them - ran a few using Wushu, that went great even with ten people, and went all the way to the end. Ran a few with just a few people that broke down and didn't make it to third of the way.

Doc Savage
05-17-2013, 12:21 PM
Hi J, yes, at the moment I'm just looking for PbP. My RL schedule is pretty erratic at the moment and I can't commit to any specific days & times outside of my regular tabletop group.

nijineko
05-17-2013, 01:41 PM
i was in a gaslamp DC game for a bit using m&m as system. played the Shadow... quite fun. i was rather thrilled that the Shadow had appearances in DC, something i had missed over the years.