PDA

View Full Version : GenCon Primer - Gamerstable Ep109

Jenerickat
05-15-2013, 01:36 AM
Is it that time again? You betcha!

Every year at this time we start gearing up for our favorite destination, Gen Con. We have been going for several years and have some insight on prepping for the trip.

If you have never been there before, or are Gen Con veterans, maybe some of our tips can help. Maybe notů but we love talking about the best four days in gaming.

Please click here (http://gamerstable.com/gen-con-primer-ep109/) to listen.

nijineko
05-15-2013, 12:38 PM
play a game for me.

due to certain circumstances, it is highly unlikely that i will ever find myself physically at a con.

Farcaster
05-15-2013, 07:31 PM
Ahh.. Listening to this made me long for going back to GenCon. It's been a couple of years now...

Some good tips in there though -- definitely practical.

Jenerickat
05-17-2013, 10:27 PM
Nijineko: It is certain that we will play a game, though not sure what it will be yet.

Farcaster: Thanks! As a group we have been going for years, though individually some haven't been in a while.

nijineko
05-18-2013, 10:29 PM
oh, and did you ever decide to use that character elsewhere, or as an npc?

Jenerickat
05-21-2013, 06:08 PM
It's funny that you ask. He is an NPC that I am using to drive the plot. He may also be in league with the main bad guy (mwahahaha).

nijineko
05-22-2013, 01:09 PM
do you also record your gaming sessions, by chance? i would be interested to see how the character is turning out and the party reactions to the character. ^^