PDA

View Full Version : Greyhawk: Against the Old One

Dumok
04-23-2013, 08:53 AM
In the Common Year 585: peace is tenuously holding out.
In the Kingdom of Furyondy, there is still much to rebuild after the signing of the Greyhawk treaty, But Iuz, though spent from his war of conquest, still plots and schemes to conquer and destroy. Will you eventually gain enough power to vanquish the lord of Pain or will you fall like so many before? the Choice is up to you...

The players are a group of adventurers originally hired to guard a caravan from Human and Orcish Raiders but eventually they will be thrust into the center of a gigantic conflict which will cover the whole of the Flanness and perhaps Oerth itself!

I am looking for at least 2 more players to join up for every other saturday starting with this one. If Interested, please PM me..thanks

nijineko
04-23-2013, 11:24 PM
oooh, interesting. potentially all of oerth, eh? do you stick with canon on the other continents or have you gone hog-wild and laid down your own stuff? i use an alternate timeline in greyhawk myself.

Dumok
04-24-2013, 07:38 AM
I am sticking with Cannon up to the point the PC's Show up, then it's anything can happen.

Dumok
05-09-2013, 07:08 AM
Session 04 of the Campaign will take place this saturday, at the Citigroup center atrium on lexington avenue and east 53rd street at 12pm. if you are interested, come on time so we can work on character creation.

nijineko
05-09-2013, 03:21 PM
what do you have for current events on the other continents?

(sadly, i am online only, more or less.)

Dumok
05-16-2013, 10:11 AM
At the moment not alot, I am currently focused on the face to face game.

Dumok
05-16-2013, 10:34 AM
The next session of Greyhawk: Against the Old one will be on the 25th at the Citigroup building at 12pm.

Dumok
06-14-2013, 10:48 AM
The Next Session of Greyhawk Against the Old One will take place on June 22nd: 12pm at the Citigroup building atrium. I have room for one more player (Preferably willing to play a cleric). Contact me if you are interested in Joining!

Dumok
06-24-2013, 10:22 AM
Check out the current session blogs (http://brooklynoldschoolgaming.wordpress.com/page/2/)!