PDA

View Full Version : Drop and Add Shadowrun:

Kyrael
04-22-2013, 06:58 PM
Here's the download. The year is 2069 and the entire world has changed. Everything you have ever seen the the Fantasy Trids(That's 3-D Videos for your n00bs), came again into a world of wirelss connectivity and chrome. Cybnernetic Street "Samurai" Cruse the nights for work fitting a hundred millon diffrent codes while secret orders of mages meet in virtual libriries, trading esorteric secrects that are being stolen by digtal ghosts even as they are spoken.

Governments and Corporations vie for power as the bastions of light in this new world; and as the power brokers grow brighter so to do the shadows.

That's where you come in.

One lone soul in a world of fear, strife, murder, mayhem, crime, and money. Finding your own way through the shadows to death, damnation, freedom, or maybe even just retirement.

Just remember three things.

Shoot Straight, Conserve Ammo, and Never make a deal with a dragon.

Now Run!

Mfrankly
05-05-2013, 10:59 AM
Quick guns, quick spells, whatever it needs I can bring it -- if the price is right and the target tickles my fancy.

[I've never played Shadowrun, although I did quite a bit of Earthdawn. Although Sundays are a bit tough for me, I'm interested. About 9 on Fri or Sat work best for me normally.]