PDA

View Full Version : Mercs and Meks: A working title

Kylen
04-14-2013, 09:20 PM
Me and my roommate are looking for players specifically for a medium to long term Mekton game. If you don't know about it, don't worry too much, I have a PDF and a printer, if nothing else.

For a basic overview, the game will be about a new group of Mekton (aka mechs in this world) pilots/engineers brought forth to extend the capabilities of a small to medium sized PMC. Starting from almost scratch, the idea is to watch the characters evolve along with their mechs as they get thrown into various situations and have to adapt to said problems.

Game nights are being considered, primarily Tuesday night, Wednesday at almost any time, and Saturday nightsish. The reason it's still in consideration is that I (The DM) will be having a change in work schedual soon, so expect available days to be solidified soon. Currently available nights are based on what is believed to be my upcoming schedual balanced by my currently only player's.

Food might be available depending on situation, though it would be wise to be able to bring your own/enough to share. Only real limits is nothing illegal here. Please EMail or PM me for a meet up so we can get everyone together at the same time.

Sycophant
04-17-2013, 01:07 PM
wow..... I haven't heard the name of Mekton Z mentioned in AGES. You guys still doing this?

Kylen
04-17-2013, 01:20 PM
Still looking yeah. Days are pretty set on Tuesday evening/Wednesday anytime, so you're aware, but Saturday is possibly an option.

Sycophant
04-17-2013, 01:58 PM
how often? i don't know if I do a weekly game but I'd definitely be interested

Kylen
04-17-2013, 04:55 PM
We were thinking weekly, but that sort of thing really needs to be decided on once we have a full group. We're not generally against a biweekly game, especially as it's a bit easier to plan around then full weekly.

Sycophant
04-17-2013, 06:41 PM
ok so PM me details as to when you'd like to do this and/or meet prior