PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Ed. DnD subforum

History
04-09-2013, 06:31 AM
Hello,

I previously wrote an idea in the DnD general forum not realizing it might catch you eye better here. Below I pasted my previous message so hopefully you can give it some thought and perhaps include it. Thanks

"I was wondering why there is not a designated sub forum for 2nd Ed. or even 1st and the original. I am mainly advocating a 2nd Ed. forum all for itself just like we have for 3rd and 4th. I know we have the older edition forum but that is just a jumble of the above. I think you would receive positive feedback and have a good amount of discussion within it. There are certainly others who still play and enjoy discussing the 2nd Ed. worlds, rules, experiences etc etc.

This is just food for thought but please consider it for those of us who enjoy 2nd edition more than the others."

Thanks,
History

nijineko
04-09-2013, 12:27 PM
i hope they do add one. ^^

Farcaster
04-10-2013, 10:31 PM
I dunno. As I browse the forum today, it seems to me like there are too many forums, not too few. D&D by far has the highest following though. I'll consider this idea as I'm looking at changing the forums up soon.

cplmac
04-14-2013, 08:04 AM
I will admit that this is my preferred version of D&D to both play and run as a DM. Also, there is quite an active following of 2E (AD&D second edition here in the southwest PA area.

nijineko
04-16-2013, 09:21 AM
I dunno. As I browse the forum today, it seems to me like there are too many forums, not too few. D&D by far has the highest following though. I'll consider this idea as I'm looking at changing the forums up soon.

*perks ears up in interest*