PDA

View Full Version : Edge of Destruction

nickjones050909
04-08-2013, 09:26 AM
Looking for 2 more members for a 4e D&D game played by maptools every tuesday. Please send email or contact me on pen and paper games if interested. More info on contact. Email: nickjones050909@hotmail.com. Thanks again.

doerrtea
04-09-2013, 04:10 AM
Myself and a friend could be interested. I'll send an e-mail to you as well, feel free to send a PM here, or email me @ matt063@msn.com

nickjones050909
04-09-2013, 11:33 AM
The game world is high fantasy, cept about hundred years back everybody forgot. The civilizations of the world, or whats left of them believe that something terrible happend a hundred years ago, enforcing the idea are two simple facts. There are so few people left in the world, massive cities lay empty and forgotten, also the fact that everything for about thirty years after the event was covered in ash and soot.

You start as a lv.3 character, starting equipment is x2 (lv.1 magic item) x2 (lv.2 non weapon/implement) x1 (lv.3 weapon/implement)

No shard minds or monster characters.

Uhhh looking for like an all day thing. EST time zone.

You start outside the village of Bransel a new settlement in the now empty wilderness. This place is one of the outer settlements stemming from Ogdan Downs. Ogdan Downs is a sprawling metropolis, only its empty only about two thousand now fill its once bustling halls. Ogdan Downs is also the seat of power for the king of the lands Addlebirch Roe, the dwarf king. Bransel is preparing itself for the coming festival of petals. An event held in remembrance for the time the world forgot. The gray blue petals of the mind maid flower are used to symbolize the falling ash that once fell for so long on the face of the world.

Rumbles is an addon for maptools, that will calculate damage, healing surge values and allow you to create power macros. very time saving it also has duration of effects, bonus and penalties, and a very good initiative tracker.

This extra information is in responce to everybody blowing me up about details lol.

Time Zone for DM is EST: Game is going to start at 12:00pm and go until we dont want to play anymore.

doerrtea
04-09-2013, 03:42 PM
I for sure am interested, my friend should be as well.