PDA

View Full Version : Rifts: Revolution

clansunstar
03-28-2013, 01:59 AM
In a post Apocalyptic Americas, A call is sent out to all Human military societies for men and women of military units. The call is from the small South American Republic of Cordoba. Will you Respond to the call?

We are looking for players who enjoy many different genres that may mix and match. If you enjoy playing any of the following, Sci Fi, Fantasy, Post Apocalyptic, or Military style gameing then you need to check us out.

If you might be interested in having us appear at a shop near you please contact me and I would be happy to see what we can set up.

We use the Palladium Game System Rifts.

This game is located north of pittsburgh in the North Hills region. We play at a game store called Legions.

We are located in the Dungeon section of Legions in the back, just ask at the desk for Shawn and Candies game.
This will not be an online game.

clansunstar
04-02-2013, 02:21 PM
To let everyone know we will not be playing on the 6th of April, we will resume game on the 13th of April. we play at 4:00 PM.

clansunstar
04-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Our forum http://legionofdicemonkeys.freeforums.org/posting.php?mode=post&f=5&sid=7e42013c3edf9c37acfafe44cd8aca85#preview

nijineko
04-02-2013, 11:22 PM
ah, rifts, haven't played a game of that in years. ^^

clansunstar
04-04-2013, 10:49 AM
It is still around, they still put out a couple of books a year. Pretty much the same system for the past 20 years.

nijineko
04-06-2013, 07:10 PM
yup, i check in every so often on their website. just don't have many rifters or palladiumF people out my way.

clansunstar
04-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Here is something from my character telling about the game.

From the Journal of Yoshihiro Tajiri:

I awoke this morning to attend a meeting that would determine my orders. I was assigned to a squad with three women. This will be a good day for me being the only man. We soon loaded up the APC and started heading out.

We came upon a clearing with a stream running through it. The area was more of a valley with hills that encompassed both sides. My unit of rangers and commandos were ordered to provide reconnaissance for the bulk of the group. We managed to move up to one of the hills overlooking the valley. I positioned my troops around the hill and ordered them to watch for enemy troops and report all movements from the enemy.

The three SAMAS pilots and their troops moved into the valley and commenced to attack the enemy. The battle did not last long as we had superior equipment and we had air superiority. The barbarians were riding giant fury beetles and had inferior equipment when compared to us. We had no survivors to capture so we continued on with our mission. This was to attempt and locate an old pre cataclysm military factory. We located the one building of the factory and outside we ran into a few D-Bees, I think one of the troops referred to them as Dwarves.

We entered the factory and soon were informed that we knew of the location of a second building, which a few of the SAMUS pilots found underwater nearby. They disposed of some Great River Serpents, and entered the second factory. We located Ruins of a giant magical structure and we reported to home base. We were ordered to hold the locations and reinforcements would be here shortly.

So I sit her as the only member of the Republic of Japan, working with Coalition soldiers. I have been hired by Cordoba to assist all members of the unit I am assigned to. The mercenary life has been good to me since leaving Japan. I left on very good terms and every once in a while I can get a message through back to home.

My travels have brought me too many places and I have garnished much different equipment that has assisted me in my travels. I can say I think working off the APC will be some of the easiest money I ever made.

I hope some NGR troops show up with the reinforcements, I wonder how they and the Collation will work together. Will this become a giant peeing contest? And will the ladies compete?

nijineko
04-14-2013, 02:39 AM
interesting! i too have a fairly recent campaign journal. the link is in my sig.