PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Alaska!

DMWasilla
03-13-2013, 06:28 PM
Hello,

My name is Erik and I live in Wasilla Alaska. I have gamed for many years now and have played Dungeons & Dragons, Villains & Vigilantes, Traveller and more. Looking forward to making friends here on the site!

Are there any fellow Alaskans here?

nijineko
03-13-2013, 10:44 PM
welcome! i hope you enjoy the twilight lands, i've always wanted to visit. you are the first that i am aware of, but feel free to invite more! there are chat and pbp options for gaming here as well. =D

DMWasilla
03-13-2013, 11:11 PM
Thanks!

Goodfellow
03-14-2013, 12:54 PM
Hello, Erik. I've been sort of a lurker on this site for many years and in that time found a few other Alaskan's around. Even joined in a game through here. I too am from Wasilla. Glad to know there are more local gamers out here, I was starting to get lonely.

Little about me. I've been gaming for over 20 years; started with D&D Red Box and have run all the editions since. Played a bit here and there in other systems; horror, superhero, sci-fi, etc. Yet I keep coming back to fantasy because it just seems to work for me. Recently I've been running an online 4e game through Roll20 (online gametable) as well as an intermittent game out of Anchorage. I'm really drawn to the systems of Dungeon World and 13th Age currently but have nothing but respect for 1e.

DMWasilla
03-14-2013, 03:16 PM
Thats really cool! We need to talk..

Soft Serve
03-14-2013, 03:39 PM
I'll be in Alaska here in June I think. But I'll be up for the salmon season, and probably not open to gaming much. Also no idea how close Naknek is to Wasilla.

BUT good to get some new members here, hope you enjoy P&PG and if you need any assistance feel free to ask myself or any of the mods.

DMWasilla
03-16-2013, 10:28 PM
Thanks and have fun!