PDA

View Full Version : Greyhawk

DMWasilla
03-13-2013, 11:06 AM
Looking to start a Dungeons & Dragons PBEM game. I have several years of gaming experience as a Player and a DM. I will be using the D&D 1st edition rules with an advanced initiative/combat system found in Dragon Magazine. The setting is the Greyhawk world.

If you are interested in playing and have a fundamental knowledge of Roleplaying and gaming, then let me know.

Note: This is a PBEM game and will be run online.

nijineko
03-13-2013, 09:47 PM
interesting mix, and greyhawk too! sadly, i am pretty much a 3.x player these days, though i also use a greyhawk variant world setting for my main campaigns. i even have a few (stagnated) pbp games here on this site. might make for some fun reading, feel free to check it out. you can find what my group (epic fetch) is up to by going over to epicfetch.com and checking out our group blog.

best of luck finding players! =D

DMWasilla
03-13-2013, 10:09 PM
Thanks!

SDon7x
03-16-2013, 07:45 AM
Sounds interesting. I'm curious if you we're you planning to incorporate any of the original modules into the campaign, or will this be largely homebrewed dungeons and adventures?

DMWasilla
03-16-2013, 01:18 PM
I will be using the original modules, starting with Keep on the Borderlands.

nijineko
03-16-2013, 07:55 PM
a classic favorite. loved the disappearing tower. ^^ and my dm took the caves of the unknown as creative license. in his favor, it made for some very interesting characters after he was through with us!

SDon7x
03-17-2013, 08:26 AM
I might be interested. While I'm a big fan of some of the more original incarnations of D&D, however, PBEM or PBP tends to be a bit slow for my taste. Just to confirm, you're planning to use AD&D 1st Ed. rules (not original/basic D&D) and PBEM (not Play-by-Post)?

DMWasilla
03-17-2013, 05:59 PM
I will be using AD&D 1st Ed. rules and yes it is PBEM.