View Full Version : Are there any good artists on here? Anyone interested in drawing a character?

03-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Was not sure where else to ask for this kinda thing, but i was hoping to get a picture to represent my character in a final fantasy based game my bf is running.

He is a 19 year old human living in an anachronistic(mixed time periods, for example medieval-futuristic) world.

He has short cut dark hair and eyes, wears leather armor over an adventurer's outfit, and carries a gunblade on his back, 2 pistols holstered on his belt with extra clips. His outfit includes loose fitting pants, boots, a belt with the above mentioned holsters and clips, and a dark tunic.

So any suggestions/questions? Anyone willing to draw this? What style do you draw in?

Also, if this is not the right place to ask, would someone point me in the right direction?

03-13-2013, 05:41 AM
check out Deviant Art, they have a plethora of artists, and many take commissions.

03-14-2013, 09:44 AM
hmmm. i'm more the landscape type. i'll occasionally create non-humans. it has been a while since i've attempted a human. i think the deviant art suggestion is a good one, that and elfwood; much as it pains me to direct someone elsewhere.

05-20-2013, 08:10 PM
I will give it a shot for you and set up a design and get it inked. Bear with me as I work 15 hrs a day and then go to school part time so it will be a sec...

I draw fantasy most but can do sci-fi and even a cartoony look, but prefer a more realistic vision.

- Sig