PDA

View Full Version : Are there any good artists on here? Anyone interested in drawing a character?

LokiwolfDM
03-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Was not sure where else to ask for this kinda thing, but i was hoping to get a picture to represent my character in a final fantasy based game my bf is running.

He is a 19 year old human living in an anachronistic(mixed time periods, for example medieval-futuristic) world.

He has short cut dark hair and eyes, wears leather armor over an adventurer's outfit, and carries a gunblade on his back, 2 pistols holstered on his belt with extra clips. His outfit includes loose fitting pants, boots, a belt with the above mentioned holsters and clips, and a dark tunic.

So any suggestions/questions? Anyone willing to draw this? What style do you draw in?

Also, if this is not the right place to ask, would someone point me in the right direction?

Simetradon
03-13-2013, 05:41 AM
check out Deviant Art, they have a plethora of artists, and many take commissions.

nijineko
03-14-2013, 09:44 AM
hmmm. i'm more the landscape type. i'll occasionally create non-humans. it has been a while since i've attempted a human. i think the deviant art suggestion is a good one, that and elfwood; much as it pains me to direct someone elsewhere.

DeviloftheRealms
05-20-2013, 08:10 PM
I will give it a shot for you and set up a design and get it inked. Bear with me as I work 15 hrs a day and then go to school part time so it will be a sec...

I draw fantasy most but can do sci-fi and even a cartoony look, but prefer a more realistic vision.

- Sig