none.

3. How many Players are you looking for

4. What's the gaming medium:
roll20

5. What is the characters' starting status:

Level 1
6. How much gold or other starting funds:
Starting package for class

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc.
Classes that will not be used. Ninja, Samurai, gunslinger.

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game?
No monster races, no races with a lvl adjustment.

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?
point buy 20 points, max hit points.

10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
No evil characters.

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?
Yes

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?
Players will do there one dice rolling

13. Is a character background required?
Yes a Short bio.

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?
A mix of everything.

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks.

Players guide, Advanced players guide.

Looking for 4 players for a biweekly game using roll20. The game will be held on Saturdays at 4pm CST. The campaign is set in Forgotten realms with the Pathfinder rule set. Class and races that can not be used are Samurai, ninjas, gunslingers( they have no place in a fantasy setting.) races anything that has a level adjustment or a monster race. Point buy system high fantasy( 20 points). The game is mostly going to take place in undermountain.

What I need from the players, brief bio, character sheet, you dont need to gimp your character for sake of "playing your character" you can send character sheets to my skype.

you can get a hold of me Via skype: jiujitsuxmmaguy

Otiose Nexus
03-10-2013, 03:59 AM
Very interested in this game (just signed up for Roll20 recently). Would you possibly consider running the game on other days? I'm generally busy on weekends.

Bloodangel
03-10-2013, 07:10 AM
I can run it Thursday nights or Saturday nights.

scofsins
03-10-2013, 12:06 PM
What time Thursday?

Otiose Nexus
03-11-2013, 08:25 AM
Thursday sounds good to me, I'll get in touch over Skype :)

Ghist
03-11-2013, 01:14 PM
If the game is on Thursday, I would be interested as well. I can play any class that compliments the group.

hypeiv
03-11-2013, 05:40 PM
I won't be able to join but a buddy of mine spent a lot of time converting FR to pathfinder... you can see his work here:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236096

Might come in handy for you.

nijineko
03-13-2013, 09:49 PM
ah, sadly i will not play pathfinder until they officially support psionics. otherwise, quite interesting.

Simetradon
03-14-2013, 08:35 AM
With a campaign set in Undermountain, you may wish to check out my generic dungeon maps on roll20: https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/102/generic-dungeon-maps

I made them so that they can be linked together via the stairs, so you can use them in a variety of combinations. All they need is some furniture.

nijineko
03-14-2013, 09:13 AM
oh, and very nice breakout of detailed info on the campaign. well done.

Ghist
03-14-2013, 10:23 AM
I'll try to contact you via Skype later this evening

Bloodangel
03-14-2013, 10:47 AM
Thanks for all the links, but i have maps already made. A few have added me on skype. I should be on most of the day today. to answer any questions and correct any problems.

Adrian
04-26-2013, 06:44 PM
I would be willing to join as either a Rogue or Sorcerer, whichever the campaign needs.