PDA

View Full Version : The Chaos Effect

Darkreaper
02-20-2013, 12:20 PM
I am looking for 1 player for a homemade Pathfinder Campaign for characters of 10th level. You would become part of a group that has played together for many years in a face-to-face setting but now plays online. The campaign is highly developed with a detailed story line. The game itself is high stakes requiring intelligent decision making and characters built to succeed in combat. The current composition of the group is:

Mystic
Paladin
Rogue
Wizard
Warrior

We play every Wednesday night from 9PM EST - 11PM EST. We are older (all in our 40s), have jobs, families, and responsibilities. I am really looking for someone who gels with the current group. You would probably fit if:

1. You play your character like a mercenary making decisions that are best for the group rather than establishing some goofy personae and using it to do stupid things.
2. You are gainfully employed and established in life with an understanding spouse so you have no issues dedicating 2 hours a week.
3. You take the game seriously and you play to win.
4. You spend some time off hours preparing for the next session by going over details and notes.
5. You are a team player.

If you have read this far and are still interested reply to this post. I am interested more in the proper attitude than the proper experience. Age is not a factor though understand that we are old, have been playing for decades, and are set in our ways. We use the heroic fantasy point buy for character generation with a minor caveat and the core rules with no traits.