PDA

View Full Version : looking for superhero players

magic-rhyme
02-09-2013, 11:50 PM
Four key questions :

1) Do you enjoy playing superHEROES -- not superpowered hack-n-slashers, not superpowered bullies or thugs, not superpowered torturers or assassins, but actual heroes?

2) Do you enjoy roleplaying your PC, in the traditional tabletop style (though more likely living room rug), using paper and pencils or pens, facing each other in the same room, cell phones put aside and no computer games turned on while everyone enjoys the unique RPG experience in a face-to-face tabletop pen-and-paper roleplaying game?

3) Do you enjoy playing in other campaign styles as well, enjoying variety instead of the same campaign the entire year?

4) Do you live within acceptable travel distance of Norman, Oklahoma?

If the answer to all four of the above is basically "yes", we want to meet you!

Leave a message here or contact me by way of the penandpapergames messaging system.

Kryptkpr
04-24-2013, 08:02 PM
I live in Yukon, OK. i enjoy all four of the items you mentioned above. Please let me know if you are still looking for players. Thanks. ;)

magic-rhyme
05-14-2013, 04:28 AM
I live in Yukon, OK. i enjoy all four of the items you mentioned above. Please let me know if you are still looking for players. Thanks. ;)

Excellent -- except isn't Yukon a bit far for a game in Norman?

If you live in a part of Yukon not too far removed from Norman, then we must meet!

shuddemell
03-25-2016, 04:26 PM
As this is many years since this was posted, I will just cross my fingers you are still looking. I run all my games in Hero (5th or 6th Ed) and would be interested in seeing if you still have slots open or are interested. I have been on a 10 year hiatus due to school and personal life, but am looking in getting back into gaming in May (after I graduate with my BS in Chemistry). In any case, I hope to hear from you.