PDA

View Full Version : Barbarians of Lemuria announcement

Simon W
01-18-2013, 05:36 PM
Whilst the partnership with Cubicle 7 has helped BoL reach a far wider audience than would have been possible on my own in the last three years, I've decided to review my options for BBGs best-selling role playing game. To this end, the partnership between Beyond Belief Games and Cubicle 7 to print and distribute Barbarians of Lemuria has been terminated. Cubicle 7 will continue to sell remaining stocks (so get them quick if you want a copy!) but once they're gone, they're gone.

At the moment, I don't know what's next for BoL. Maybe a new super-improved edition, with all-new art and incorporating some of the changes that have been suggested on various forums and elsewhere? If that's the case, I will probably be looking into the possibility of a new partnership with an established publisher; so if anyone has an interest, I'd be willing to talk. PM me.

I don't know what the future of BoL will be, but in the meantime, look out for BoL through LULU again in the coming months. Lulu does some lovely hardcover books and it's always been a shame that BoL wasn't available for the last three years in hardcover. I'd like to at least remedy that.

Simon W
02-06-2013, 10:24 AM
BoL is now available again in hardcover (or softcover) at LULU (http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/simonwashbourne?searchTerms=&pageOffset=3)

Golden Age Superhero
02-16-2013, 08:54 PM
Are you ever going to come out with new material? Like some adventures or expansions on the setting?

Simon W
02-17-2013, 01:38 PM
Are you ever going to come out with new material? Like some adventures or expansions on the setting?

There will be an expansion of the setting in the revised version together with all new adventures. I'm toying with calling the revised edition:

Barbarians of Lemuria: Mythic Edition

Golden Age Superhero
02-21-2013, 10:35 PM
Cool