PDA

View Full Version : Pinebox, Georgia - a Moern Paranormal Campaign

Guy Garnett
01-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Our Savage Worlds game is called "Pinebox, Georgia". It is set in and around the fictional college town of Pinebox. The campaign focuses on a group of present-day paranormal investigators ("ghost hunters") based in and around Southwestern Georgia University. The group investigates hauntings, sightings, and paranormal occurrences in and around the town. Any characters that would be found in a college setting, including students, faculty, and townies are appropriate for this campaign. Character types should include a mixture of paranormal believers, skeptics, investigators, researchers, gadgeteers, as well as sensitives, mediums, or psychics. The game emphasizes roleplaying and puzzle-solving over combat - so more along the lines of "Ghost Hunters" meets "The X-Files" instead of survival horror or zombie apocalypse.

New players are welcome, and you do NOT have to know the Savage Worlds game system. If you are interested in playing, please contact me before the next session so that we can generate a character and get you integrated into the party in time for the next session.

The campaign is held on the first and third Saturdays of each month at our house in Smyrna/Vinings.

Kaidoz
09-04-2013, 04:15 PM
I'm looking for a game. If you are still playing let me know.

Timm