PDA

View Full Version : Nobilis [2e] Online game! Looking for players!

breenus
01-12-2013, 01:58 PM
Hello all!

I'm looking to set up an online game of Nobilis [2e]. I'm looking for two to four players. It's going to be a really fun campaign based in a profound and rich game.

If you aren't aware of the game- you take on the role of what is essentiallly the "god" of a specific concept (i.e. Time, Fear, Smoke, Lightning etc...) known as a "Noble" in an animistic, parallel version of the modern day. You will gain power over whatever aspect of reality you have taken on. With that power you'll be charged with protecting your concept against the many great and mysterious threats of the world whilst watching over and maintaining your home and base of operations.

More info about the game can be found here (http://nobilis.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page)!

It should be a blast to play and hopefully if all goes well we can make a more permanent group out of the participants to play other games.

I'm looking to use Skype, Google+ or some kind of text based online communication tool to run this. Dates and times will be based upon player availability. To begin with I have a few plans as to how I'm going to organise character creation (it should be very fun and very different).

I'm looking to start the game within a fortnight of getting the players together and organised.

Anyway, thanks for reading and don't hesitate to get in touch if you're interested!

Funkmaster Rick
01-20-2013, 01:28 PM
No idea what I might be getting into, but feel free to send me a PM. I Wednesday and Friday nights are bad for me, other nights are clear.