PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer RP, over Maptools/skype

sabanknight
11-23-2012, 02:32 PM
Looking for 1-2 more players for a Warhammer rp, based off of one of the fantasy flight warhammer40k dirivitives. Probobly a little bit customized. Experience with the systems is not necessary and actually not preferred(since some customizing will be done and I don't want people getting too confused) However a love or atleast a knowledge for the 40k universe is preferred.

Time: Once a month I would like us to meet for 2 4 hourish sessions preferably a 4hour play an hour break and then a 4hour play. Or divided into two sessions within the same week. The day of the month will be in flux to meet the groups schedules, so long as we can get the (technically) 9 hour commitment(possibly over 2 days)

Tools: Either skype or teamspeak will be used to simulate a tabletop like enviroment, so a mic is needed as well as speakers. We will play using maptools, a virtual tabletop, free javabased program. I will provide my copy of the rules for you to build a character and get a basic feel for combat.

email me if this game interests you.

sabanknight
12-30-2012, 12:41 PM
Still need 1 more player

Cypherinthesystem
01-06-2013, 09:04 AM
What system will you be using? DH, RT, DW, BC, or OW?

jaysonn
07-26-2013, 04:52 PM
i am intrested in joining you i do not care much about the dice system, if i could be a bit more into tho.

Roknikus
09-18-2013, 11:09 AM
I am interested, I have experience with the deathwatch RP system for 40K and already have a veteran assault marine. I do live in Germany and I'm taking college classes (I am American, so don't worry about any language barrier), I tell you this because I know that time difference (6-8 hours depending on where you are in the states) will impact my ability to be present for these online sessions. I won't get angry or anything if you guys need to pull a session without me.