PDA

View Full Version : New to Dallas

Radzyn
05-29-2007, 09:59 PM
Heya folks. I'm new here. Sooo... I kinda spent my last reserves of energy for the evening on those profile creation question thingies about what type of group i'm looking for and all that good stuff. But I'll be more than happy to post responses to any questions you, the denizens of Dallas, may have for me. I work in the music business, I play paintball, I'm a native texan (though haven't been back here for 15 years), I watch Adult Swim (really, who doesn't anymore?), I roleplay, I do the urban exploration thing, I hate the government, I vote, I really don't know annnnyyybooodddyyy outside of work yet, I'm in the process of learning how to weld and leatherwork (for all you rennies and LARPers out there...). Now, discuss amongst yehselves, I'm all fehclemped.

Farcaster
05-30-2007, 12:06 PM
Until recently, I was a Dallas-ite myself. I just recently moved from Dallas up to Seattle. There are a lot of players in the DFW area, so finding a group will just be a matter of persistence, I think. You may also want to check out the local RPG meet-up group (http://dallas.penandpapergames.com) and drop in on a meeting or two.

ronpyatt
06-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Welcome. Yep. We're here! We meet a Half Price Books every month.

Moritz
06-01-2007, 06:26 PM
Welcome Radzyn, welcome back to Texas.