PDA

View Full Version : Tigard, OR - New D&D group!

PerennialRook
05-28-2007, 08:05 PM
Get in on the ground floor with a new gaming group starting up in Tigard.

I'm going to (most likely) be running v3.5 in a setting that is currently malleable to the desires of the players. I play strictly homebrew games (I don't like uberfans telling me about my world and what I'm doing wrong). I try and keep an even split between roleplaying and combat.

If you're interested, drop me a line. I hope to get the group up and running in the next few weeks here. The game will be Saturday afternoon/evening, for 4-6 hours, depending on schedules.

-Preston

RadioFreak
11-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Get in on the ground floor with a new gaming group starting up in Tigard.

I'm going to (most likely) be running v3.5 in a setting that is currently malleable to the desires of the players. I play strictly homebrew games (I don't like uberfans telling me about my world and what I'm doing wrong). I try and keep an even split between roleplaying and combat.

If you're interested, drop me a line. I hope to get the group up and running in the next few weeks here. The game will be Saturday afternoon/evening, for 4-6 hours, depending on schedules.

-Preston

Are you still running any games?

PerennialRook
11-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Funny you should ask. My previous group went the way of all groups. Though I am looking to start up another game. I still have a couple of players to play, I just need to get up to 3+ players so that we can get things running again.

-Preston