PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Rambos
05-22-2007, 01:50 PM
I figured I'd drop in and register. I think I might have visited this site once before. Anyway my husband and I used to play a tabletop game at least every other week but now we're lucky if it's every other month. Our gamer friends have thinned out, moved away or what have you and we'd probably like to get into another game someday.

Anyway hello to all. I don't think we quite qualify as old fogey gamers but we're well out of college and have RP'ed for years.

Ezrandi
05-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Hello Rambos!
:)

Moritz
05-23-2007, 05:31 PM
Hey, is "Rambos" plural ? As in many Rambo? Or is it plural possessive without the ' mark ? Or would that be Rambii ?

Welcome to the board . Take a load off . Have some pie .

PhishStyx
05-23-2007, 05:49 PM
'Scuse me, while I get my walker. :D

Wait, there's pie?!?

Moritz
05-23-2007, 07:10 PM
I love pie... Key Lime Pie is my favorite.

QumullusTheNimblest
05-23-2007, 11:40 PM
Hey, maybe these guys know! Is it true they're making another Rambo movie? Came up in our game tonite, I didn't believe it...

QumullusTheNimblest
05-23-2007, 11:40 PM
and key lime rocks...

Rambos
05-24-2007, 12:35 AM
I was actually thinking of making a key lime pie last time I was in the store... even bought some key lime juice.

And yes plural Rambos. There are actually plenty of Rambos in the world haha. http://www.colonialswedes.org/Forefathers/Rambo.html

The Rambo name used in the Sylvester Stallone movies was actually derived from the Rambo Apple which is a variety of apples that was imported from Sweden. The Rambo Apple trees became extinct in Sweden but continued to be grown in the United States. (Though I understand that they are going to be reintroduced to Sweden)