PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

TheYeti1775
05-21-2007, 12:13 PM
Hello all,
So here's my introductary post.
32 married with kid
Looking for a weekday evening game, been playing DnD since the Red Box days. You know when Elf was a class :D .

I prefer to play, but can DM as well. I have most of the supplements for 3.5 as well as a lot of the older edition stuff as well.
Would prefer a weekly game Mon / Wed / Thurs in the evenings, I'm open to other D20 Worlds as well.

Yeti
aka
Bill

Rain_Spider_08
05-21-2007, 12:20 PM
Hiya :D welcome to pen and paper games. I wish you luck on finding a group and hope this site makes it easier for that purpose as it has done for me. Just for curiousity's sake what is your favorite class and race in D&D?

TheYeti1775
05-21-2007, 12:27 PM
Hiya :D welcome to pen and paper games. I wish you luck on finding a group and hope this site makes it easier for that purpose as it has done for me. Just for curiousity's sake what is your favorite class and race in D&D?

I've always been partial to classes in this order:
Wizards / Rogues / Fighters / Clerics
Or at least that genre of classes. As far as races go, it depends on the Campaign World. Back in 1E it was Elves; 2E was Half-Elves; and in 3E I find I play Humans the most.

Rain_Spider_08
05-21-2007, 12:43 PM
ah, I've only been into D&D for a few years so I've only known the 3.5E but I also love Forgotten Realms. Class wise I'm a fan of Ninja, Swashbuckler, and ranger. Race wise I'm a huge Tielfling fan, I don't like playing humans I am already one in real life I don't wanna play one in a game. But when I first started and only had the player handbook my fav race were the half elves. I'm a fan of half humans and almost any race I can find in my "savage species" book.

PhishStyx
05-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Hi Bill,

I'm sure you'll find games in your area. Aren't there 2 or 3 game stores up there?

Also, my uncle lives in Burke, so cool.

TheYeti1775
05-21-2007, 01:47 PM
Hi Bill,

I'm sure you'll find games in your area. Aren't there 2 or 3 game stores up there?

Also, my uncle lives in Burke, so cool.
Game Parlor in Chantilly (I know they have a Woodbridge location too haven't been to that one.)
Compleat Stragist in Falls Church
Pheonix Comics in Fairfax right across from GMU.

Those are the ones that I generally frequent.