PDA

View Full Version : Last login date

twesterm
05-18-2007, 11:25 PM
Is it possible to show the last time a user has logged in on their profile? I look through the player registry and find some people that looks like they could be awesome matches but they generally have 0 posts and joined months to last year. If we could see the last time they logged in we could at least get an idea if they still show up.

Farcaster
05-19-2007, 07:43 PM
It should already be viewable on the profile. In the top information panel with the user's avatar and profile picture, on the left hand side at the bottom, it should list the user's Last Activity date. However, just a note, by default, when members sign up, their options are configured to automatically email them when they receive a PM here. So, even if they haven't visited in a while, they will still probably receive your message if you send them a PM.

twesterm
05-19-2007, 07:53 PM
Whoops, I completely missed that. >_<

Farcaster
05-20-2007, 06:44 AM
It's easy to miss. The last login date used to be on the Player Registry listing, but I put Joined Date on there instead so that it would be easier to tell who was new. We could have both on there, but I'm trying to keep the number of columns down, for those poor souls who don't have 1600x1200 resolution. :cool:

PhishStyx
05-20-2007, 05:52 PM
I'm trying to keep the number of columns down, for those poor souls who don't have 1600x1200 resolution. :cool:

So you're saying this board isn't done purely for my benefit? What's up with that? :D