PDA

View Full Version : New Campaign Starting

SMPress
10-15-2012, 08:09 AM
I have an existing Pathfinder group that plays on Wednesday nights. I am looking to start a new campaign on Monday nights. Several players from the Wednesday group want to play a second campaign, but not all can make both nights, so I am looking for additional players who might be interested. The campaign has not yet begun, but will start up in October, as soon as we find one more player to get the campaign off the ground. We would like to find 2 more players, but 1 will be enough to get started.

We meet in Waldorf, but are on the Accokeek side of town, near the intersection of 210 and 228. We plan to play from 6p to 10p. We may run slightly late to get to a proper stopping point, but never too late, we are sensitive to the fact that most of us need to go to work in the morning! Start time is planned for 6p, but if people can arrive earlier, we will start earlier. With DC traffic, 6p usually seems like a good start time though…

The group ages range from 30 to 50, easy going group, we like to have fun, laugh, and roll dice. Looking for like minded people.

Thanks!
Andy

andrewturlington@hotmail.com
Cell: 571-429-1375