PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody

joe2tiger
05-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and came to it by chance advertising. I am in a group now doing Living Greyhawk modules, but we aren't Greyhawk legal. Any builder book class/prestige class/feat etc is welcome. We are all 4th level at the point and have a group of 4 players (Elan Ninja/Monk{me roleplaying a human from the future:D}, Half-Elf Rogue, Wood Elf Spell-theif, Were-Bear{leveling in monster levels}, and a Human Cleric/Malvoker) I suppose we are missing an arcane caster, our group mainly focuses on stealth except for the Were-Bear that wants to charge and grapple everything. If anyone is interested, I know who to talk to.

If there are any local games in the area for Ebberon or Shadowrun 4.0 I'm interested.

-Peace

jackmadigan67
05-10-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm Way too far away to sit down at a table and play with you guys but i'm new here to and thought I'd say hi! This seems like a really nice little site so far.....I hope more Canadians find it!

Talk soon and welcome aboard!

Jack

Farcaster
05-11-2007, 01:12 AM
This seems like a really nice little site so far.....I hope more Canadians find it!

Thanks, Jack. I hope so too!

And, welcome to Pen & Paper Games, Joe! My number one suggestion is to set yourself to LFG or LFP in your profile if you are looking for a game. Most people search the player registry when they are looking for players, and if you don't have that flagged, they probably won't find you.

joe2tiger
05-11-2007, 02:26 PM
Thanks a lot Farcaster