gdub411
10-02-2012, 06:51 PM
That is what this site is. Sheesh!

nijineko
10-03-2012, 01:08 AM
anything specific?

cplmac
10-03-2012, 02:22 PM
Yes, what is the reason for your statement above, gdub411?

Malruhn
10-03-2012, 10:43 PM
A solo comment like "It's GREAT" or "Useless!" is, in itself, useless. You have to actually give feedback as to why you decided to post and make your comment. Good examples could be like, "Great! The way you have lots of individual themes for different games makes this site very useful," or, "Useless - this site blows because there are no pages that deal with MY game system!"

A one word comment shows that you have no real interest in either helping this site get better - and/or that you don't have the ability to communicate successfully.

mrken
11-18-2012, 02:57 PM
Perhaps he has been unable to connect with any other players.

It took me about a year to connect with another player via this board. Then things went well for awhile until one player took out the game. Actually, took out the game with another group too. lol

So, I don't think it is this board that is useless. Seems to me that gamers are a fickle sort, and rather noncommittal. Have you ever went to a local convention and tried to get gamers to join a group? More like kicking a dead cow up a steep hill. We all come to this site looking for others to join with for fun and adventure, but what we get is many long distance friends whom we will more than likely never get the chance to meet, let alone game with. Since the beginning I put up a notice to find some local gamers. Currently have about 1700 views, only one reply, no gamers. I joined this site years ago, still waiting. :( Site is not useless, just not for finding gamers.

nijineko
11-18-2012, 03:54 PM
i've found a number of games, and started a number. some have died out, i think i managed to kill one unintentionally, and the rest are on super slow motion just now.

jpatterson
11-19-2012, 02:33 AM
http://www.chailife.com/wp-content/uploads/The_Most_Interesting_Man_in_The_World.jpg

I don't always ragepost...
But when I do, I make sure to place blame as vaguely and unhelpfully as possible. Like a boss.

tesral
12-27-2012, 10:06 AM
Useful graphic. The rest? I smell a troll.